2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

stangstretch

Reaction score
Nov 17th 5 of us attacking Valemount for some early season tuning and playing on the new cats , gunna be awesome!!

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like some snow in the forecast for this week. Let's just hope the weather guy is actually right for a change!!

Screenshot2011-11-05at65840PM.png

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Gate is always closed for November ! Unless you want to be one of the guys that still trys to ride the trail when asked not to and then complain because they cant groom till mid Dec! Just saying its closed for a reason!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the gate is closed on the MAIN trail. you can still access allan creek via the old allan creek trail. its not pretty but if you want to ride early season its the only way up. and like mentioned please respect the steel gate otherwise we all have to wait longer to groom.

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the gate is closed on the MAIN trail. you can still access allan creek via the old allan creek trail. its not pretty but if you want to ride early season its the only way up. and like mentioned please respect the steel gate otherwise we all have to wait longer to groom.

Where is the old trail, only know of trail with steel gates..... Wont be making early ride this year but nice to know.....

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You go to approx KM 4 there is a sharp hair pin corner to the right and then you run into the gate. There's a trail at the hair pin corner that you head straight on and its a single sled trail that is very icy after many of sleds have gone up, so you better have some skills if you want to ride early at allan creek.

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You go to approx KM 4 there is a sharp hair pin corner to the right and then you run into the gate. There's a trail at the hair pin corner that you head straight on and its a single sled trail that is very icy after many of sleds have gone up, so you better have some skills if you want to ride early at allan creek.
Oh ok I know exactly where that is, I thought they might have been talking about the gate at the trail head..
Thanks for clearing that up!

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you like rocks if take the old trail!!! I've worn out a set of skegs in two rides before.

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you like rocks if take the old trail!!! I've worn out a set of skegs in two rides before.
IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE OLD TRAIL WE WON'T BE USING THE NEW TRAIL UNTIL LATE DECEMBER AS THEY CLOSE IT FOR THE SNOW TO SET UP FOR THE GROOMER. LIKE I SAID IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS STAY AWAY RIDE CLEMINA . AS FOR ROCKS THERE'S NOT THAT MANY BUT THE SWITCH BACKS GET VERY ICY FROM PEOPLE NOT CARRYING ENOUGH SPEED AND SPINNING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:realmad:

Top Bottom