2010 Z1 Turbo LE 162" 280hp

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but what is the approx cost of building this unit.

Did you ever get any video of it that you can post?

Thanks

WKR

Reaction score
Holy crap, I heard it exploded and caught an innocent by stander and his family on fire! It was my sled and it burnt the air box and gauge cluster. Cost 1500 to restore to new but other than the mess of melted plastic, wasnt that bad. Anyway cat did exactly what I was wishing for, so the big turbo is coming off this one and going on our 2012 demo. Yes! I hope that does not catch on fire too! Bahahahaaaaaa...

Sorry for no video, I have it, just cannot figure out how to post it. If any knows how please let me know? Thanks.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen the melted mess at the dealership. I only got to ride that machine down the ditch and i could'nt believe how nimble plush it felt.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
Holy crap, I heard it exploded and caught an innocent by stander and his family on fire! It was my sled and it burnt the air box and gauge cluster. Cost 1500 to restore to new but other than the mess of melted plastic, wasnt that bad. Anyway cat did exactly what I was wishing for, so the big turbo is coming off this one and going on our 2012 demo. Yes! I hope that does not catch on fire too! Bahahahaaaaaa...

Sorry for no video, I have it, just cannot figure out how to post it. If any knows how please let me know? Thanks.

load it up on youtube than copy and paste the link here

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im really iterested in seeing the video as it would give some idea of how the new 1100 turbo could perform with a little work.

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesnt seem very impressing, not trying to rag on ya at all....cause it takes balls to build a one off like this.

WKR

Reaction score
doesnt seem very impressing, not trying to rag on ya at all....cause it takes balls to build a one off like this.

No problem, these vids were at 240ish hp. We added the 2860 turbo later on and ran it at 300ish, very different sled at 300. Built more for figuring out this fourstroke motor than for building the ultimate foustroke because it is far from that. I did learn, despite shat others may think that the motor works great around 300 real hp, which is what the end game was. We are starting a project "hellcats", full carbon fibre chassey , belt drive, etc etc with 2860 turbo in august. Sled should hopefully come in around the 450-75lb mark and 300hp. Should be a game changer, also doing a stock chassey build with 400hp built motor, this one may be touch and go on reliability. Both will be in 2012 m1100 turbo chassey's. Hope everyone is appreciating the fact that at least there's someone out there posting this stuff.

Top Bottom