2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I have not been feeling very well today :(:rant: I think coming back into the US literally made me sick:eek:

More thanks to come soon as I recover a bit and get un-packed:beer:

Didn't anyone warn you? Once you stop drinking Canadian Beer (Kokanee) and re-enter the USA, you go through withdrawal for a period of 3 days while your body detoxifies itself. In your case, it may take longer since you were going toe to toe with true professionals. :d:beer::d

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't anyone warn you? Once you stop drinking Canadian Beer (Kokanee) and re-enter the USA, you go through withdrawal for a period of 3 days while your body detoxifies itself. In your case, it may take longer since you were going toe to toe with true professionals. :d:beer::d

HHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHH thats awesome!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:beer::beer:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Some pictures the wife (Top Fuel) took of me and the kids as we were gearing up to go riding at Outwest last week.

Attachments

• gearing.jpg
    gearing.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 50
  • devon geared.jpg
    devon geared.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 47
  • starter up.jpg
    starter up.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 49

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
And a couple more of the kids playing around the campsite. Not covered in mud but having fun all the same.

Attachments

• carter.jpg
    carter.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 50
  • devon.jpg
    devon.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 47
  • kids.jpg
    kids.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 52
  • trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 49

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Carefull,you may have to another big bike,Nice pics!
catmando!

94fordguy

Hahahahahahahaha.... I don't remember how much alcohol I consumed, but between trips to the beer cooler and all the chit that people were handing me, I am sure it was a LOT.....:eek::d:drink4::beerchug::trustme::party2:

94fordguy

just starting to slowly look through the pics... here's one for starters:D:D

100_5843.jpg

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, yep, a little over 300 pics:eek::d:beer::eek: haven't yet downloaded them to the computer as I have not been feeling very well today :(:rant: I think coming back into the US literally made me sick:eek:

I will be sorting through and uploading them soon and then I'll have some gooders to share:d

Thanks to all my friends for the great week in Canada, I had a ton of fun:d:beer:

More thanks to come soon as I recover a bit and get un-packed:beer:

time to immigrate hey?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you need to find him a nice canadian girl! lol

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you need to find him a nice canadian girl! lol

He didnt happen to see the lovely blonde girl that stayed with us Friday night and came on the ride Saturday? Tall... looks like Barbie... very smart... rides a sled like nobody's business. She's free: just sayin' ;)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
He didnt happen to see the lovely blonde girl that stayed with us Friday night and came on the ride Saturday? Tall... looks like Barbie... very smart... rides a sled like nobody's business. She's free: just sayin' ;)

UMMMMM WHO DIDN"T???? :eek:.........just sayin

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Seth..... Was awesome partyin' with you again, and sure glad you don't drink..hahahahahaha...... Sure wish you were a little closer;)

thunderguy........ You missed a gooder, and i know rachelle on fb has been buggin' ya to go next year. You better be there. I don't know, as "i wasn't there"...... Hahahaha

barbie........... Mmmmmmmmm, barbie........... Ya, okay, so i noticed her too!!! Think murray pointed her out at checkpoint 3........ Jus' sayin'

fossy, find that girl and get immigrated and stuff...... ;)

GASCAN, What's with the early departure? Even I couldn't get up til about 11:30am...... you were already gone. you missed a great party Saturday nite....... WOW is all I can say!

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seth..... Was awesome partyin' with you again, and sure glad you don't drink..hahahahahaha...... Sure wish you were a little closer;)

thunderguy........ You missed a gooder, and i know rachelle on fb has been buggin' ya to go next year. You better be there. I don't know, as "i wasn't there"...... Hahahaha

barbie........... Mmmmmmmmm, barbie........... Ya, okay, so i noticed her too!!! Think murray pointed her out at checkpoint 3........ Jus' sayin'

fossy, find that girl and get immigrated and stuff...... ;)

GASCAN, What's with the early departure? Even I couldn't get up til about 11:30am...... you were already gone. you missed a great party Saturday nite....... WOW is all I can say!

so I wasn't the only one:eek::eek::eek:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so I wasn't the only one:eek::eek::eek:

Okay you buggers... I want mad-rep for bringing Barbie!! Its always fun to watch the boys when she's around. Pure gold entertainment :p (And, if you want to see more, she happens to be in Thunderstruck9 ;))

Top Bottom