2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm guessing there are going to be some hurting heads in that campground this weekend...

Hangover-the-hangover-6886721-1280-960.jpg

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T- 20 hrs roughly for me to until I hit the campground.. maybe earlier.
T - 3 hours until I leave for Calgary!

CMACK

Reaction score
Cant wait!! Only 2.5 hours and on the road. Why wont work just end already.

Last edited:

oldman

Reaction score
ok all you ladies and gents ( used loosely ) have a good time and hopefullt me and the misses will be there next year to meet all of you.:beer::beer:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Having a great time here, and no it ain't quiet. Especially after Mattmedic and Jeepchic showed up. Been 6 days now and a shame there's only 3 to go. See you all here, and I moved to site 43.

Just hump his leg and he will quite right down..LMFAO:eek::rolleyes:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highway 2 was a ghost town for us headin down lastnight.... was on the road between 7 and 9 pm.. just getting up and at er gettin ready to head to Rocky from Calgary now... :d

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Well...surprised to see I'm the first one back and posting. A lot of the peeps are sticking around until Monday, and I saw a few this morning that were definitely hurting from last nights festivities. Overall...the event was great! I filmed a bunch of the riders in HD from various points along the ride and the lunch break was a great place to check out the Commander 1000 and others quads brought in by the sponsors (Turple Brothers) who also put on the lunch. Sledderglen and a few others were awesome at getting it all together out there and much will be seen when I post up the video in a couple days.

Let me be the first to offer up a big hand to Tyler G and all the people who put this thing together. It really was a great event and it was nice to meet many of the fine folks from snow & mud who frequent this event. Last thing I should mention is the fireworks the guys lit up last night...they were spectacular. Thanks to all those who were involved, and all who contributed to the big smoke. You all know who you are.

Cheers :beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom