2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man i'm just getting some damn excited the days are just crawling! I cleaned the entire house lastnight and did ALL the laundry just to keep me busy and try to make time go by! Tonight I go home and pack and get everything ready! Tommorow after work its off to Cowtown to pick up the truck and trailer..wish we were bringing the Taco but it just will not pull the trailer we're bringing so unfortunately we gotta deal with 9mpg in the Hemi for this trip.. sounds like most people are going to be there tommorow night i'm so jealous! I estimate by the time we are done at the courthouse in Rocky Friday morning we should be rollin in around noonish.. for those wonderin who's pulling in, we'll be in a '06 Dark grey quadcab hemi with a yellow and orange dirtbikes in the back and a 26' trailer! Can't wait see ya all there!:beer::d

P.S and for those kind people who lug my little jerry can around for us on Saturday (Sledderglen is bringing it to the mid-trail lunch - still need someone to carry it back to site for me!) - I am more than happy to show my appreciation with a free beer or two and jello shooters at my site!

CHEERS!:beer:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did up jello shooters last night to! Heading out in a couple hours. See ya there!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, there's gonna be a lot of jello shooters out there! I'm using a full 26 of malibu coconut rum and 4 different flavors of jello..mmm

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vodka here!! And some Malibu....for those are for sharing. Stay away from my vodka!! lol :p just kidding....you can have a couple......

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ready to go:d
just gotta wake up those kids

hey polcat, is that truck a longbox??? I can't pull my trailer with my deck on so if you are a shortbox need to know how you do it.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Malibu and Creme de banana here lol we made them up last night!! Tonight we will finish the veggie plate and brownies (no not hash) then tomorrow we set out on the 10 hour drive!! Hopefully I can sleep tonight!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
heading out around 2pm today for a 5-ish arrival....

see you's there....:d:d

outlaw525

Reaction score
36679_10150195545715230_766885229_1.jpg

I wish I was heading out tonight, on the plus side my campsite is always setup :cool: see ya Friday!

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
Oh ya 1 more sleep and we are leaving at 6pm 2morw,can`t sleep now...........how am I going to sleep tonight. Quads and trailer are loaded just have to wait for that work thing to be done with.(If I could get the wife one more job I could retire...LOL)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey polcat, is that truck a longbox??? I can't pull my trailer with my deck on so if you are a shortbox need to know how you do it.

Polcat, is making his way to the Jamboree. Yes, his truck is a long box.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man i'm just getting some damn excited the days are just crawling! I cleaned the entire house lastnight and did ALL the laundry just to keep me busy and try to make time go by! Tonight I go home and pack and get everything ready! Tommorow after work its off to Cowtown to pick up the truck and trailer..wish we were bringing the Taco but it just will not pull the trailer we're bringing so unfortunately we gotta deal with 9mpg in the Hemi for this trip.. sounds like most people are going to be there tommorow night i'm so jealous! I estimate by the time we are done at the courthouse in Rocky Friday morning we should be rollin in around noonish.. for those wonderin who's pulling in, we'll be in a '06 Dark grey quadcab hemi with a yellow and orange dirtbikes in the back and a 26' trailer! Can't wait see ya all there!:beer::d

P.S and for those kind people who lug my little jerry can around for us on Saturday (Sledderglen is bringing it to the mid-trail lunch - still need someone to carry it back to site for me!) - I am more than happy to show my appreciation with a free beer or two and jello shooters at my site!

CHEERS!:beer:

Package deal there and back Lady Dirt

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quick question to anyone in the know, but do the sites have water, or just power???????

Top Bottom