2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is just a thought but we are having a Mid Trail lunch. There will be peeps leaving the campground early in the morning to set this lunch up. I'm sure if you wrote your names on a small jerry can of fuel, someone would drop it off for you at the lunch spot. This way you can afford to play around some on the sand hills and such that will be out there.

I can carry extra fuel out to the Mid trail lunch no problem see me Friday night

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can carry extra fuel out to the Mid trail lunch no problem see me Friday night

Thanks, but my concern is not only getting fuel to the lunch, but i need the can carried back aswell, but I think my site partners parents will be able to carry a small jerry can for us but thanks all.. if I need I will be asking around :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
can members guests ride in the poker rally i have 4 people in my site but there not SM members but would like to ride on saturday

As SumX already responded, yes in short

Thanks, but my concern is not only getting fuel to the lunch, but i need the can carried back aswell, but I think my site partners parents will be able to carry a small jerry can for us but thanks all.. if I need I will be asking around :)

LD, SledderGlen is running the MidTrail lunch, he'd take it there and back to the camp for ya.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just ask any of us that day ld...im sure we can help you out...:d:d

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Pretty sure we will need a truck to get supplies to the lunch so it should be able to get a can there and back.....beer buys anything ;):beer:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this a cash lunch or bring your own lunch?

And another question does my quad have to be registered? Will there be anyone there checking for registration? Its insured and all ....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Is this a cash lunch or bring your own lunch?

And another question does my quad have to be registered? Will there be anyone there checking for registration? Its insured and all ....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The lunch is being sponsored by CAN-AM so no cost.

YES there will be people out checking for registration/insurance, you may get checked. It is actually illegal in Alberta to ride off private land WITHOUT Registration/Insurance.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldman

Reaction score
sure am sorry never got registered in time , this is one organized event that i will attend next year for sure, Have fun all and be safe

Top Bottom