Attachments

• campfire cookers.jpg
    campfire cookers.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 106

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Please stay on the topic. Any posts in this thread that are not related to the Snow and Mud Jamboree will be deleted. Thanks. :beer: :beer:

PS. The Jamboree trail is coming along great. It will have a variety of terrain challenges but nothing too crazy. My 9 year old son has been on most of it with me riding his Dirtbike. The trail will always stay close to an "out" for anyone that has trouble or a breakdown. We will also have signed "shortcut" routes back to camp for anyone that wants to go back early. Lots of mud out here right now to play in thats forsure :d

Thanks Darcy!

Not long from now we'll all be down there around a big bonfire!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14 more days to go, that's two weeks folks. 15 more sleeps, that is if you can get to sleep the night before? :d

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TylerG.. do you know if the 4H group will be doing their pancake breakfast again this year? if so, do you know the cost?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Focus people, we need to stay on topic or the posts will start to disappear :eek:

Last edited:

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got approval on my vacation time, so I'll be joining the fun starting Wednesday night! My riding partner(dad) is ditching me for a wedding this year, so I'm flying solo and need some people to ride with.

Who is going to be riding Thursday/Friday and wants some company? Ideally something a little more.... Adventurous... But I'll take anything!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got approval on my vacation time, so I'll be joining the fun starting Wednesday night! My riding partner(dad) is ditching me for a wedding this year, so I'm flying solo and need some people to ride with.

Who is going to be riding Thursday/Friday and wants some company? Ideally something a little more.... Adventurous... But I'll take anything!

polcat, jeepchic and mattmedic will be there wednesday... i think dale, bogger, mike many # etc will also be there, on or before wednesday, as well as TylerG.

Top Bottom