2010 Polaris RMK 800 Plug fouling? PROBLEM

Oilsandsking

Reaction score
My 2014 pro first ride ever a few weeks ago , drove less then 1/4 km and my plug fowled going up ground hog (barkerville) i didn't come prepared at all figuring that sled should run like a champ since it's brand freaking new .lucky one of the guys I was ridding with came up with new plugs

800dragonguy

Reaction score
I have run both Champion and NGK in my 2010 800 Dragon RMK, both have performed well. I had the same plug fowling problem at the end of last year, did a compression test and discovered it was way down, turns out I needed a top end overhaul. Put in a RK Tek drop in kit....problem solved.

Jonny..

Reaction score
Re: P.M.S FIX

well got a call from the dealer today, and I guess its time for a rebuild. the recommended rebuild kit was the mtn tek kit, which I believer is the fix kit, at first I asked the mechanic about the kit and that's what he said, although they've never installed one yet might as well be mine hopefully I have some good luck with it, gonna, also anyone know the difference between the 08 flash and the april 10 flash, and overall with an slp pipe, can, fuel programmer and this kit with one flash or the other whats an est. horsepower?
" The pms fix runs crisp, I've got two tanks of fuel through mine and it pulls harder every ride.I ordered my slp single pipe kit and slp says if I hook up pcv to have my sled flashed from my recent 08 (after fix) to early 2010, that's the map they tuned for, so I called pms and they say don't do it, they have seen more problems on sleds with controllers than the sleds without, Polaris said if I reflash to 2010 make sure I don't run it without the pcv since it's been fixed, I think the fuel map in 08 was fine and polaris had other issues they were masking with fuel maps... I'm gonna bolt my pipe on and run it pcv less. My temps barely reach 129, no hick ups or back fires or fauled plugs, 08 flash is were its @ and by the way make sure you have the dealer reset your tps and you should be smooth sailin, 5 hp with fix ( lighter pistons, better comp) and 5 hp 10 lbs lighter slp pipe and can+++++ braap!

Top Bottom