2010 m8 turbo !! What is the best one for this sled???

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for the best turbo for this machine.
please give your opinion based on your experience.
estimated cost and difficulty level of install would be great as well!
thanks

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got no experience but everyone says Deano670 on here builds good turbos. I know him he's a good guy and good to deal with. Give him a pm he will set you up!

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my sled at Linderman's, he said to check with Deano if i needed anything when he wasn't available. That spoke volumes to me, wouldn't hesitate to bring my chit to him. If Brent Linderman is vouching for him, the man's gotta be good.

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wanting to hear what brand names guys have tried... What type of turbo works best on M8s?
not neccessarily who works best on m8s.. thanks though :)

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pump or Race gas ? Boondocker or Cutler is your best bet. They both have there pro's and cons. Get a hold of Jason at leading Edge. They were using Boondocker but are now putting Cutlers on there M-8's. Prices will be about the same.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What turbo works best, depends on a few things: Riding style, Race vs Pump, typical riding Altitude, ect...

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor. Buck up and pay for the instal by someone HIGHLY I mean very friggin highly recommended. It will save you mega headaches and may make the difference between a good season or a sh*t season. At $4/ liter every crap ride adds up very fast.

A good idea is to run what others in your area are running. When you're broke down on the mountain you might get lucky with someone else being able to troubleshoot your issue if they have a similar setup.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a twisted kit on my last year and had zero issues with it. Took a ride or two to get the fuelling set right but after that it worked amazing. Would recommend the kit for sure

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a stage two Cutler with some head and cylinder work by Linderman on my 11 M 8 and it has been very reliable and fun to ride. I got mine put on by a cutler dealer and it was well worth the money.

Top Bottom