2010 Ladies Ride Calendar

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the 2nd year for this one of a kind calendar blending great action shots of women mountain riders with glamour shots. No models were used for this calendar.

The ladies who participated are mom's, wives, business owners, industry leaders and most of all hardcore and passionate about this sport!

Check it out at

You can pm me if you are interested in one.

Cheers :beer:

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the 2nd year for this one of a kind calendar blending great action shots of women mountain riders with glamour shots. No models were used for this calendar.

The ladies who participated are mom's, wives, business owners, industry leaders and most of all hardcore and passionate about this sport!

Check it out at

Already picked mine up......Good job ladies :beer::beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Check it out at

Check is in the mail......will pm you my mailing addy next week Amy...:d

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is miss may on this forum? i seen here sled in my fxr book. what kind of front bumper is on her rmk?

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is miss may on this forum? i seen here sled in my fxr book. what kind of front bumper is on her rmk?

Your probably thinking of Miss January, Brandy Floyd. She is in the new FXR book...

Attachments

• Velocity%20Catalog.jpg
    Velocity%20Catalog.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 80

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your probably thinking of Miss January, Brandy Floyd. She is in the new FXR book...

yup thats the white and pink sled.... is she on this forum? or does anyone know who makes that bumper? i dont think its a skinz

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious, but does the Ladies Ride calendar have anything to do with the Ladies Ride in Revey? (ie; are the pictures from a previous Ladies Ride day?) Who are the women? They look like phenomenal riders and the pics are amazing...

Maybe we could make our own at the ride this year- I will volunteer to be the photographer- but they can't just be "stuck" pictures, lol!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup thats the white and pink sled.... is she on this forum? or does anyone know who makes that bumper? i dont think its a skinz

I don't think she is on here but she is Coyotegirl on SW and other sites... don't know about the bumper.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious, but does the Ladies Ride calendar have anything to do with the Ladies Ride in Revey? (ie; are the pictures from a previous Ladies Ride day?) Who are the women? They look like phenomenal riders and the pics are amazing...

Maybe we could make our own at the ride this year- I will volunteer to be the photographer- but they can't just be "stuck" pictures, lol!

No, the ladies ride calendar is based on the women who are involved in the annual ladies ride at Halfway, Oregon. The ladies submitted action shots and arranged a photo shoot for the personal shots.

That would be super sweet if you took some photos. The ladies would appreciate that for sure. I hope we can get some good ones.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the honeys on S&M these days, you gals should really do something of your own (calendar is cool but maybe treading on Brandy's idea? - maybe something else? I got a brainfreeze right now but I'm sure we'll think of something) and it won't be perverted. :rolleyes: I'd buy one of the "whatevers" for sure to support you gals and I don't think you'd have a problem selling out.

brief thought: Maybe some "girl power" T-shirts staring you ladies or something like that? I'm thinking some sort of sled pic on the front (should be one of you chicks and be voted on by the ladies for "best pic") and then maybe a series of action shots on the back (kinda like the calendar but all on the back of one shirt).

Funds could be donated to the CAC or whatever women's cause you want.

Need to talk to Ron to see if he'd lend his S&M signature to the brand. Would be free advertising for him, raise $$ for a good cause, and be associated with sledding.

This idea has been floating around in the back of my head for a little while, but it doesn't mean that its a good idea..... :p

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the honeys on S&M these days, you gals should really do something of your own (calendar is cool but maybe treading on Brandy's idea? - maybe something else? I got a brainfreeze right now but I'm sure we'll think of something) and it won't be perverted. :rolleyes: I'd buy one of the "whatevers" for sure to support you gals and I don't think you'd have a problem selling out.

brief thought: Maybe some "girl power" T-shirts staring you ladies or something like that? I'm thinking some sort of sled pic on the front (should be one of you chicks and be voted on by the ladies for "best pic") and then maybe a series of action shots on the back (kinda like the calendar but all on the back of one shirt).

Funds could be donated to the CAC or whatever women's cause you want.

Need to talk to Ron to see if he'd lend his S&M signature to the brand. Would be free advertising for him, raise $$ for a good cause, and be associated with sledding.

This idea has been floating around in the back of my head for a little while, but it doesn't mean that its a good idea..... :p

Good idea Modman... We are actually working on an all-women's sled video, maybe we will have merchandise to go along with it... hmmmm.... ;):d

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a little concerned with the Canadian content when I first looked at the calender.

I do agree with Sledmamma and Modman, an S&M calender is a good idea. Would sell great at the S&M booth at both the Edmonton and Calgary Sled shows.

Ron, you can step in at anytime!

I will take 2 calenders, will pm you.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a little concerned with the Canadian content when I first looked at the calender.

What do you mean 'Canadian content'? I know there isn't much for Canadian riders (2 total) and advertisers as this was a calendar that was arranged by the ladies in the US. Our women's video will have way more Canadian riders and sponsors in it next year.

Thanks for your support Bounce!! :beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I do agree with Sledmamma and Modman, an S&M calender is a good idea. Would sell great at the S&M booth at both the Edmonton and Calgary Sled shows.

Ron, you can step in at anytime!

I will take 2 calenders, will pm you.

Oh... we are all over it like white on rice!! :p Canadian Content coming right up!!

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Actttttttttttually... any and all women are welcome to participate in the Ladies Ride Calendar. 110%!!! There were several in the calendar who haven't been to the actual ride, but know of the calendar because they are members of the LR forums. I used pictures of women that were submitted to me... just so happens I only had one Canadian chicka step up and do so at the time! I am sooooo undiscriminitory as to WHO they are, I just want good pictures! :d

So, you Canadian gals... LET'S CHANGE THAT RATIO of 1 to 11.... :D

And someday.. I hope to be in it as a Canadian... :cool:
:eek: :d

Top Bottom