Ladies calendar.

Hotlips

Reaction score
So I just thought I would share a very nice event I was fortunate to be a part of, this past Aug I met some amazing women and participated in the 13 month calendar of women in the sport we all love so much, sledding. All of the women worked hard to make this happen and with the leadership of Brandy were fortunate enough to pull it off. All of these women are true sledders first and foremost... then secondly worked hard to pull off the glamour shots. I had a great time with all of these ladies and look forward to next year. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347856180.981667.jpg

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know there would be lots of volunteers to be the photographer, my daughter has her own business “Impulse Portraits" she just finished a Calendar for "Cancer Survivor’s”
If you’re interested, she’d but one together…

Last edited:

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, yup! I'll give a shout out to this calendar! I haven't been able to participate in the glamor shots the last few years but still turn in riding shots for consideration! A few years ago when I did this event I was VERY proud to be a part of it and still think it represents something great. Proud of all the ladies who were a part both behind the scenes and out front in the spotlight!! That isn't an easy thing to do!!

Top Bottom