2010 Dragon 800 Pump Gas Turbo Set up

Trencher

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Quick question, Have a 2010 800 with a Boodocker pump gas turbo kit. Over the summer I had Chris at Parkland Motorsports install a low boost actuator and the PMS Fix kit and am hoping to find a starting point on how many turns in to go. I have the EBC on my sled as well and the 3 degree timing key. I am heading up to Golden on the 15th to try and get my tuning out of the way and am looking for a starting point if anybody might have one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

St0rm77

Reaction score
hey there trencher; i'm running pretty much the same setup, and haven't riden it yet..... so i guess the same question applies...... did you have any luck getting some settings?

St0rm77

Reaction score
ttt..... anyone have some starting numbers for a BD race gas setup with intercooler on a 2009 800 assault with MTNTK fix kit?

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Start with the stock BD numbers in the box, the fix kit will add comp to the motor so you will have to run a bit less boost or a little more race fuel. if you were running 8 psi with stock pistons, 6 psi with the fixkit should feel the same. I think all of you should run straight AV gas if you want to run trouble free its not that much more cash. If you plan to run 6 psi ur gay and should have just put a pipe on, The dragon really likes 10 to 12 psi its happy there. hope this helps.

St0rm77

Reaction score
thanks Chrisco; the only problem i have is tracking down av gas.... none of the vendors seem to be willing to part with it up here..... got race fuel tho, 108 from AFD.

seeing as how you have boondocker stuff; you sell the snow sock pre-filter thing seperately from the 'boondocker intake kit'?

Last edited:
Top Bottom