Pump gas Turbo

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No that is deffently big if he's will to go that far for a customer. I know Dave from redline seems to be the same right now from what I've heard the thing is that redline is new and will it stay like this as they grow. Boost-it has been around a while and for then to still show up and work on a sled is big. You can't load a sled in 6 inches of snow and you can't do much withba turbo at low elevation so if this is true then it would deffently he something to consider ever though their cost is higher.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you not think after spending 7 grand on a kit that it should work as described, I would think any builder would do the same, there reputation at stake, and any owner would demand it or want money back

When your spending that much money I don't think there is such a thing as to picky,but I know if you have a boost -it kit & you can't get it to run right Neil will meet you & fix it.
I have been with him many times & he has a client's sled on the hill to make sure it's running right.
Very few companies provide that kind of service.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my Boost-it turbo xm! Running pump gas on 6lbs with their new low comp head. Works great.

Top notch customer service from Neil/Tj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish guys with redline kits would chime in here. They seem to be selling alot, I don't really see any for sale on kijiji , but no one is posting reviews on them. So either they are working great so people don't have much to say or people are scared to speek up in fear of being attacked on the forums.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish guys with redline kits would chime in here. They seem to be selling alot, I don't really see any for sale on kijiji , but no one is posting reviews on them. So either they are working great so people don't have much to say or people are scared to speek up in fear of being attacked on the forums.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Technically they can't speak up here because the Redline Axys kit is spec'd as 100% av gas.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Technically they can't speak up here because the Redline Axys kit is spec'd as 100% av gas.

Most kits fot the Axys other then side kick low boost, mtntk and boost it are all Av or race gas or a mix of fuels. That's what's nice about water to air at 8psi on a mtntk kit uour straight 91. The silber and redline kits are Av gas at any boost level worth running 6 and up. The water to air kits allwats make more power and more reliable engine wise

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most kits fot the Axys other then side kick low boost, mtntk and boost it are all Av or race gas or a mix of fuels. That's what's nice about water to air at 8psi on a mtntk kit uour straight 91. The silber and redline kits are Av gas at any boost level worth running 6 and up. The water to air kits allwats make more power and more reliable engine wise

Boost it has a pump gas kit for the e tec. Comes with a different head built from powder freaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you not think after spending 7 grand on a kit that it should work as described, I would think any builder would do the same, there reputation at stake, and any owner would demand it or want money back

That totally depending on who installed it & how much maintenance they did to sled,any sled that has left there shop has been tested & should run perfect,but anything is possible.
So many things can cause blubber condition bad reeds,broken clutch spring,vac leak & the list goes on.:cool:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAd impulse install there kit on last sled and it really takes away from the owner trouble shooting when problems arise and we all know they do..

this is where I feel it's better to install yourself, if you are able.. Just makes for a better turbo experience

redline sent me there fuel tuning program to also fine tune a/f if needed.. Pretty cool

Top Bottom