2010 850 xp

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are the pipes tried on this quad and is there any difference in power ,i don't want a pipe just for a louder noise

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a HMF swamp series on mine. Been pretty happy with it so far and sounds pretty good without being too load. I was told it added 3 hp. I found it added a bit on the bottom end.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have installed the pipe system by npp-neils power pipes and could not be happier,great sound,great craftsmanship thanks niel

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the pipes I know of for the XP's are HMF, BigGun EVO full, BigGun ECOsystem series slip-on, RonWoods full system (tunable so you can make it sound how you want it to) and the RW pipes already have a map made over on Powercommander.com if you plan to get a PC-V with your kit.

for me, I'm still deciding on weather to go HMF, RW, or BG.

rodeo1

Reaction score
what are the pipes tried on this quad and is there any difference in power ,i don't want a pipe just for a louder noise

hot seat makes a nice slip on i noticed more bottom end and seemed to liven things up a bit. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp-lKCghle8[/media]

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pipe isnt enuff, i have the HMF XL with fuel optimizer and clutch kit and still want more. Is/are there any engine upgrades that will make a significant difference? I already know about the cam, pistons and head work and thats not enuff. HELP

cementfist27

Reaction score
In my limited experience I would have to say give Quinn a call at Get Torqued in Edmonton. He toured me through his shop and it was impressive. He primarily does the Can-Am line but did have some good things to say about the 850xp. he would be a good starting point.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I chatted with Kevin. They can get some hp to the rear wheels but im not sure its enuff to keep up to them can ams after he is done with them. My buddy had work done there to his CA and wholy crap. He does miracle work to those things.

Top Bottom