2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

Max

Reaction score
Sweet ill be arriving saturday morning ready to ride woohoo
I didn,t think you miss a trip, see you there. Looks like we can check out a few areas as MW is done for the year.

PS - Thanks for the Pic Curtis and we will see if the other old guys can keep up with you

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent couple days riding, other than the piss poor sleep at the BW thanks to the 7 drunks in the parking lot till 2.30 in the morning thinking there grey ford truck stereo sounded good AND the manager of the BW did not want to hear my complant what a *itch.
lol....it was a group of natives from Little Buffalo. I know, because I was out there until 3:30 am drinking with them. the manager DID hear your complaint, and you can thank me for talking them into moving to the parking lot out near the highway so they wouldn't disturb any more guests. she came out there three times to tell them to keep it down, she was definitely NOT a b!tch, but was upset that some of the guests were ignorant to her about the situation. the natives were somewhat ignorant to her as well, I explained to them she was only doing her job and the next ones that would show up to admonish them would be the police.

some of the actions inside the hotel from some of the guests were far worse than the natives that were outside....I can't believe the attitude of some sledders, I'm sure you know who you are. playing with the piano, berating the staff, one girl was even reduced to tears because of some of the comments made to them. I hope they feel really good about disrespecting someone trying to make a living and having to deal with the ignorant pr!cks that think they are entitled to do whatever they please because they are injecting money into the local economy.

sorry to whoever was sleeping in the red/black/silver(?) enclosed outside in the highway parking lot....lol....heard someone banging on the side of the trailer from the inside a few times....don't be a cheap azz and get a fawking room next time. LMAO

this post is DPFN approved.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and also, a big thanks to Curtis for inviting us to his teepee saturday night. was a great time. I just wish maxwell would have been there....

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn,t think you miss a trip, see you there. Looks like we can check out a few areas as MW is done for the year.

PS - Thanks for the Pic Curtis and we will see if the other old guys can keep up with you

LOL....old:rolleyes:

Just to clarify - MW still states that they are in operation until the 24th:(

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, Riders are reporting EPIC conditions:eek:

Tyler from VARDA reported OVER 2' of fresh snow in Chappell today and only TWELVE riders:d.

Crazy conditions for mid april:d

Please see the attached file for grooming updates or visit the website at www.valemountrecdevelopment.com

Attachments

• April 15.pdf
    159.5 KB · Views: 104

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to drive up Sunday for a quick ride. PM me if you are down with letting a reckless inexperienced rider tag along.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok here is a couple pics of Chappell, this was on friday. This was also my first time riding in the mountains, and it was amazing, definitely could get used to this :) :) :)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 362
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 363
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 358

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allan and Clemina will be freshened up tonight for Sunday:d. Looks to be the last shot at Clemina:(

We will be shutting down the early week and regrooming Allan again Wednesday night and hoping to maintain it through the Easter Weekend :d There is also a possible Chappell groom for the holiday weekend as well.

Will keep updating when possible

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks it would be great to meet one of the many people behind VARDA.I would like to ride once more this year but my small crew is running out of fun funds. You never know ya might just see me next week for one last run.

Who cares about my Pocket!!!!! U want me to go Open Yours!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom