2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
I just did the demo this morning too... Fawking awesome!! They had a a 154 with the new hollow lug track and it climbed just as good as the 163 with a can on it. Man they ran great but I did find a bit of a burble in the mid range.. But who effing cares!!

I asked the guy if I could beat the hell out of it and he just smiled. Lol.

So I did.

They ain't no power tek.

Snowing hard when we left about 3 inches today and still kinda pounded but just had to look harder for pow. It's there.

New sled in the future.

Fat guy

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Hey Chris I will keep a lookout for you but we wont be there untill 11ish as we cant leave till around 5 and it is about 6-7 hours from Red Deer depending on the roads, where is a good place for breakfast? We are usually up at the crack of dawn gearing up to go and open to go anywhere so lets see if we can get together. Where are you boys going?

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can eat at the hotel toast,muffens, or at the great escape. Ithink we will ride salmon lake in blue on friday it will be good real good. Your welcome to come. Ill be booked under parkland motorsports give me a shout when you get in.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
That might work out perfect as we are booked in Blue River for friday night anyways to ride with some buddies on Satarday. Dont know that area well either so it would be good to go with you guys and show us around. I will call you when we get in if its not too late.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, its a winter wonderland around here. Started snowing HARD again in the early am. Letting off a bit now, but conditions are going to be awesome this weekend.

If you dont have plans to come riding, you better make some:eek:

tagatree

Reaction score
will be leaving after work on friday, riding till monday..:d:beer::beer::beer:
and maybe a few gibbys back at the cabin will be looking for the fresh snow
let it SNOW

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here at the loosey moosey now....mofo...what a drive....

Can finally see across the street to the alpine....

Curt, call us...sent you a pm with my #

C

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roads are assumed to be terrible. It has been snowing HEAVILY all night. Complete blizzard and whiteout:d

Anyone driving here, expect a slow ride from jasper to valemount. Drive Safe

With the new snow, we will also see an increased avalanche risk. Avoid steep terrain, old paths, runouts etc. Check Welcome to avalanche.ca before heading out. If its as deep as I think it will be tomorrow, you wont event get hear a hill:d

Last edited:

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any fresh snow?:confused: last time i was at Vale it was the weekend of mm4 and it was hard as a rock all the way back to superbowl on Allen.:(

Chavez

Reaction score
Thats an uderstatement!!!! Burnt a full tank and my gerry can at Chappell and loaded up at 2:30..... Epic!!!

Top Bottom