2009 suzuki bandit

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing this bike,wondering if anybody knows of any problems with these bikes that I should be aware of.It is the 2009 liquid cooled 1250 ABS model Full faring bags and trunk.20,000 km:d:d:d

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
bulletproof engine
and some models have ecu overheating issues but suposed to be a easy fix

what u wanna do with it ???
lots of possibilities what a bandit can look like after u put some money in it

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
some examples :)

1669363.jpg

Suzuki-Green-Bandit.jpg

devildogg

Reaction score
some examples :)

OH my God WHY? those are just plain fugly

Bandit is a great bike you will love the great torque it produces, reminds me of my old FJ1100 it will just pull and pull right to top gear redline

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your replys,didnt wind up getting the Bandit.Instead I bought a 2009 Kawasaki Concour.One ride and I fell in love with this bike,its incredibley comfortable,and has enough jam to put a smile on anyones face.:d:d:d

devildogg

Reaction score
Thanks for your replys,didnt wind up getting the Bandit.Instead I bought a 2009 Kawasaki Concour.One ride and I fell in love with this bike,its incredibley comfortable,and has enough jam to put a smile on anyones face.:d:d:d

Can't go wrong with that, other than you may want to stick your license in your helmet and mail it in to the government right off the bat instead of waiting until the speeding tickets pile up LOL I have been darn close to owning one of those a couple of times fantastic bikes, change out the fugly exhaust can with some nice titanium :d.
Now get your self over to Sport-Touring.Net - Canada and introduce yourself
David D

Top Bottom