2009 m8 hcr project

byrongaudon

Reaction score
new pics 094.jpg new today,feb 26 040.jpg new today,feb 26 034.jpg new pics 107.jpg new today,feb 26 037.jpg 002 (2).jpg new pics 084.jpg This is my 2009 m8 hcr that i wrecked a year ago, I have put a van amberg tunnel kit on it, van amberg coolers, timbersled front suspension with exit0 shocks,mountain magic has reinforced the chassie from front to back, rebuilt rear suspension, rebuilt dimond drive,every bearing on the sled has been replaced(except the motor), I got my boss seat cut off and a white patch installed on the back, stering stem off an m1000,fly bar risers with powermadd addapter and mountain magic bars, powermadd hand guards, light weight throttle, light weight tail light, all powdercoating was done by impact coatings in edmonton, it has a bdx airbox, mountain magic clutch kit 44/34,side pannel vents, all new oem arctic cat parts(gas tank,right footrest,side pannels, all 3 bellypans, nose cone).parts that i am picking up when i get home from work are jaws pipe and can,light weight single headlight, white lexan hood and black and white powder pro skiis.i will post more picks when it is all finished. If you like what you see let me no what you think! . new pics 012.jpg

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 242
  • byronnnn 024.jpg
    byronnnn 024.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 242

byrongaudon

Reaction score
yeah,thats my son. if anyone would like to check out his sled look it up under 1977 kitty cat mod. its pretty sweet

byrongaudon

Reaction score
If you guy's like this sled you should see the one i built for my kid! lol you can find it under 1977 arctic cat kitty cat mod, the motor is stock because he just turned 3, but it looks very cool

Top Bottom