2008 Ranger RZR

chinook75

Reaction score
bbtoys said:
The RZR ran very well in the mud and up some muddy hills, no problem at all.

Say bbtoys...was that with stock tires? I'm curious as to how they are in the mud. I have a set of 26" Mudlite XTR's coming.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have yet to get my aftermarket stuff as it is on backorder, so yes all I have done so far has been on stock equipment. Have 30's coming but have to wait for my offset rims first and then a chip to mantain and increase hopfully my hp. Later

chinook75

Reaction score
bbtoys said:
Have 30's coming but have to wait for my offset rims first and then a chip to mantain and increase hopfully my hp. Later

Very nice! Plz post some pics when complete! :bullrider:

chinook75

Reaction score
Well my RZR was supposed to be in at the end of August, but the date got pushed back to October...and that wasn't set in stone. I didn't see much point in getting it in October, so regrettably I cancelled myslef off the list. Guess I'll look into the idea again once spring gets closer.

But the good news is, I bought a 2008 Grizzly 700. It will be ready for pick up on Aug.30!

Though I did get my deposit back on the RZR I got impatient and ordered some aftermarket stuff such as rims, tires, snorkel, harness, sound system and some wheel spacers. So I guess I'll be busy with ebay.

chucker

Reaction score
Hey Chinook75, My RZR is ready to pick up next week. I ordered it in March. I would be interested in talking to you about your accessories you have already purchased. Send me a P.M. Thanks.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All my aftermarket stuff is still on backorder so PM me and let me know what your rims and wheels are and what you want for them. Are they the offset rims??

Top Bottom