2008 Ranger RZR

GRD

Reaction score
I was trying to find the other posts about the new RZR, but was unable too.:(

That thing is a wild looking machine and the reviews are awesome. Any ideas when they are going to be available?:wtg:

I think the width is a key feature, should be able to navigate quad trails with no problems. Can't wait to try this machine. I may be selling my two honda 300's to get this baby!

Catmando, what do you think? I know you are a hugh Rhino fan.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Sell your 2 (300 honda)

I was trying to find the other posts about the new RZR, but was unable too.:(

That thing is a wild looking machine and the reviews are awesome. Any ideas when they are going to be available?:wtg:

I think the width is a key feature, should be able to navigate quad trails with no problems. Can't wait to try this machine. I may be selling my two honda 300's to get this baby!

Catmando, what do you think? I know you are a hugh Rhino fan.

Bad Ass will be glad as he would not have to pull you out of the bogs any more & I would be happy that you could carry more beer, & the Champ would just be happy. But don't let the Tree Man drive it or you know what happens..... Hit a tree.

sledhead

Reaction score
there should be 2 of them at Cycle Works West at the begining of May

GRD

Reaction score
I am going to wait until September when there is more available. Gives me more time to convince my bride....

Last edited:

chucker

Reaction score
Ranger Razer

We ordered one last week. Dealer says it will be in at the end of May. Looking forward to see what this thing will do in the trails.:D

GRD

Reaction score
Where did you order it from? I thought most dealers were sold out... I heard that each dealer was only getting two on the first go around and than a bigger batch near the end of the summer.

We ordered one last week. Dealer says it will be in at the end of May. Looking forward to see what this thing will do in the trails.:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think they are an awsome machine but they dont have the clearance,I hope all the extra power does it some good cause I will leave it behind in the deep mud!
catmando!

chucker

Reaction score
GetR'Done-We ordered the unit from Athabasca. He got 2 in and we got next one in. he said by the end of May. I am not holding my breath.

catmando- Always looking for a challange. I 'am up for a rip thru the mud, maybe at our snowandmud weekend?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buddy, I'm there!Might have to call up my bud's,one with the 700 ranger,one with a rhino,unfortunatly there both in the shop right now! LOL!I gonna pay for that one !LOL!Looking forward to seeing that machine chucker!
catmando!

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca
Rippin up the smack!!!

Ya Catman, Gee wiz I haven't logged on for 2 months and your still throwin around the smack!!! LOL!! Well I just had a chance to look at the RZR website and it looks really cool. I wanna take one for a rip myself...Sure is funny how the guy only compares it to a Rhino the whole time!!! LOL!! I do know one thing for sure, the Rhino is proven and been around for a while, the RZR is brand new and i'm sure there will be bugs to work out. Yes my machine is in the shop for a yearly go round but she will be ready to go sooooon bro!!! See you in the rear view!!!!

Cheers!!!
Tayco.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Must a been quite a go round,been in there for a long time!Ba! Ha! LOL!
May Long Weekend...RV Flyers Hinton!
Be There, or Be Square!
Room For everybody,easily sqeeze in 100 campers!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May long

So is this the Snow And Mud quad weekend that we have been talking about??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was out at Elk Island Sales last night and saw a couple RZR's there, they are a nice looking machine. I didn't ask if they were sold already or not, but those of you that are looking for them might want to give Elk Island Polaris a call.

chinook75

Reaction score
Those ones must be sold, I know they had 2 otw that were sold already. I know this because the next one to come in is mine! ;)

chucker

Reaction score
The dealer is expecting mine next week. Now I am trying to figure what accessories to put on, besides a winch.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, very cool site for the RZR...... love the long travel RZR with all the powder coated blue parts and chrome....... very nice. Guess you can fix up a Polaris to look good too>>>>>>>;)lol

Top Bottom