2008 m6 won't start

SKDeuce

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a little help. I have an m6 that ran perfect last time I rode it, went to start it today and won't go. Has spark, but when I turn it over with the plugs out fuel shoots out both cylinders and the y-pipe. This makes me think the case is full of fuel. I have done some searching online and one suggestion is a stuck or frozen injector. Does this make sense? Is there anything I should know or need to pull the injectors to check them out? Any other ideas as to what might be the problem?

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
could be a injector or ecm injectors run with power all the time and are fired with ground.Use a low impedence test light and see if you get a pulse on the ground,if you do its not the ecm,if that's good pull a injector and hook it up to wireing agin and give pull it should be just little puffs of mist any fuel running out or dripping bad injector.When your doing this unplug your coil,with all the gas laying around don't want to burn the sled up.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before you do any of the hard stuff pull the plug on your ECU and check for corrosion on the pins. My nephew just spent a week basically tearing apart an M8 that wouldn't start with similar symptoms, only to find corroded pins in the connector. Cleaned 'em up and it runs fine now. Easy and quick to check.

Top Bottom