2008 m1000

Jmoney26

Reaction score

sledneckx69

Reaction score
I have a 09 M1000, never ran right from the day I brought it home. Dealer kept telling me there was nothing wrong with it, down here it runs fine for the most part, at elevation, its hit and miss. Major dead spot at 6500RPM. I'm not the only one with this problem, but than again, some guys say they have never had any issues. But there is a reason why I bought an M8, than turbo'd it. My m1000 wont touch it on its best day now. Havent sold it cause I dont feel good about dumping that on some poor sole!

Jmoney26

Reaction score
no kidding! right now im running an 04 rev, its running pretty good, however my brothers m8 kicks my a$$ most of the time. so im kinda looking to upgrade. but just not sure to what.

GPsnownut

Reaction score
Go for it, if you can get that sled in the picture for $6700 you have a good deal, as the pictures shown are of an 09 model, As I have an 08 myself and brother in law has an 09.
The 09 have different running boards, LED rear tail light, mud flap, and electronic reverse. If the sled is set up properly which some guys or dealers don't know how to do, the M1000 will kick your brothers M8.
Also be cautious as the person selling a sled should know what year it is, this may be some sort of scam or there is something totally wrong with sled.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
09 will have the telescoping steering stem to. If you buy that sled my brother has a set of Jaws twin pipes for it with a boondocker box all programed that he will sell cheap! That will wake it up!

Top Bottom