2008 dragon 800 re flash bog

yoggibear

Reaction score
i have hAD THE ENG REDONE WITH THE NEWEST ENG UPDATE BY MY POLARIS DEALER LIKE THE PISTONS HEADS AND ALL THE NEW KIT AND ON THE FLAT LIKE A LAKE ALL THE RPMS I CAN GET IS 7100 AND 100 KILOS PER HOUR THEN IT BOGS SO I BROUGHT IT BACK TO THE DEALER GOT IT REFLASHED OR MAPPED OUT I TRIED IT THIS WEEKEND AND IT IS STILL THE SAME DO ANY OF YOU POLARIS OWNERS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO THE PROB OR REPAIR OF IT UP TO 7000 RPM IT RUNS OK BUT I KNOW IT SHOULD DO A LOT BETTER I USE SECOND GRADE GAS BUT WAS TOLD THAT WAS OK NEED YOUR HELP POLARIS PEOPLE TY

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heavier weights, free flow exhaust, have the TPS ajustment verified, loose exhaust bellows,ngk irridium spark plugs.I have been through all this,mine runs good now.:d

yoggibear

Reaction score
What kind of rpms and what speed can you get flat and level now ty timbo

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best run on a flat field was 88mph@ 8250rpm.I have 3 delrin washers in secondary and teflon spacer washers in my primary.also slp pipe and the thing can.don't know if this is the best setup but works for me,sled is snappy and pulls hard off the line

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best run on a flat field was 88mph@ 8250rpm.I have 3 delrin washers in secondary and teflon spacer washers in my primary.also slp pipe and the thing can.don't know if this is the best setup but works for me,sled is snappy and pulls hard off the line

Timbo's Poo goes really hard!!! I followed his advice, went with heavier weights and it is very noticable, a huge difference with just the weights and iridium spark plugs! Thanks Mr. Timbo!;)

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am guessing you are running 10-60 weights. i suggest that you put in 10-68's and that should solve your problem

Top Bottom