2007 m8 clutching help

Catman2007

Reaction score
Hi iam looking for some input into what I should do with my clutching on my stock 2007 m8. I do most of my riding at 6k to 9k feet. Not to familiar with clutches but iam mechanically inclined so just need some pointers on what to do. Thanks

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at the clutching chart on the left had side of the sled under the hood. And clutch it the way it says. Think they had pretty good clutching from stock. And I think stock is for 6-9000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and make sure to blow them out good and that the rollers on the secondary are in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Catman2007

Reaction score
Do u have that on your sled saltywalt. I also heard of guys sayin the clutching was out of wack on the 07 s and to change to how the 08 s r.

saltywalt

Reaction score
No, I have an OVS one on mine now but the bushing is getting loose. I will be going with the Cutler one this year as they seem easier to do adjustments.

saltywalt

Reaction score
If you are buying the Cutler kit I would call them and talk to Dale. Let him know what it is and where you ride he will set you up. I'm not much help for you as mine is a 1000. Also make sure the moveable sheave bushing isn't worn out and sloppy. If it is you're just fighting yourself trying to set it up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom