2005 Topkick

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas. I am working on a 2005 Topkick with a duramax. Operator heard a pop as he called it in the cab and now the cruise and power windows dont work. What origionally happened was an aftermarket relay that was ran from the accessory side shorted out and now there is no power. I have checked all the fuses and relays and all are ok. Is there something under the dash that i am missing?? Any help would be greatly appreciated

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the fuseable link coming off the alternator feeding the accesssorys fixed like three of these in the last month on suburbans

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then the vehical would not be charging,also what rpo/option code is this vehical need to know if it is LG5 or not usually in the glove box,if it is LG5 brake circuit breaker 18 is a 10amp in the ip fuse box and if it is not LG5 brake fuse 18 cicuit breaker in the ip and eng-4 fuse in the underhood box,both not related to the windows
the fuseable link coming off the alternator feeding the accesssorys fixed like three of these in the last month on suburbans

Last edited:
Top Bottom