2003 dodge ram blower motor resistor

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the resistor was definitly blowing because of high resistance else where and it was in the blower motor, which i was told about. The new motor i bought spins nicely by hand and the old one barely wants to move. Now im just waiting for my new resistor to come in! Thanks for all the help guys! The old motor has been in the truck since new, and the truck has 170,000km on it. Not bad at all for the motor life.

cool......... I new that was the problem....... Dam i'm good........lol ;)

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you haven't bought a new resistor yet go to any dealer there and get
PN# 68004539AA. this is a HD resistor that came out in 2006 and up models and is the same as the old one just a HD version. I am a parts manager at a Dodge dealership and can tell you once we've put in the HD version we have had no problems since. All dealers in Edmonton show having this one in stock.

aw koda your so smart lol good to be a partsman at dealer helps to know what the changed up part or superior part is thanks for the tip will have to write part # down for future use

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as you buy it from me D@#K. BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

its not that i dont think of you guys the others dealer is just that much closer so parts delivery is quicker and les is really good at telling me if you have it when they dont and that does not happen at the other guys gm or ford

Top Bottom