2003 arti cat snow pro z440

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the artic cat z440 snow pro's any good. Do they have any power i know there only a 440 but still is it fast off the line and just how are they over all riding,handleing you ever thing about the sled if u could thanks.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the artic cat z440 snow pro's any good. Do they have any power i know there only a 440 but still is it fast off the line and just how are they over all riding,handleing you ever thing about the sled if u could thanks.

is it a zr 440 in the race chassis? if so the handiling is awsome but you have to run race gas. if it has low comp pistions it realy doesnt have alot of power.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The z 440 used to be a fan cooled version of the zr. Not sure if cat had one in 2003 though.

If it is indeed "z" and not "zr" yer lookin' at a real good kids sled, but it'd be a bit under powered for an adult.

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The z 440 used to be a fan cooled version of the zr. Not sure if cat had one in 2003 though.

If it is indeed "z" and not "zr" yer lookin' at a real good kids sled, but it'd be a bit under powered for an adult.

okay thanks am 14 and i have a 4 other sleds (well 1 in and my other ones are my dads) I just want something to different and they seem pretty cheap.
And the seem to be good in snow!

Top Bottom