2003 700 rmk

evanh3

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have lived in CO all my life. I love the outdoors and I have been snowboarding since I was ten(22 now). I have recently come to hate my local resort Winter Park. They are always busy and the pow is skied. I have been looking at getting a snowmobile to head out into the backcountry and get some deep pow and good turns. I have never owned a snowmobile but I want to get my hands on one ASAP. I talked to a buddy from high school he's been riding since he was five. He told me to get a polaris 700 RMK. He says there bulletproof. I recently found one and was wondering what you guys think. Its a 2003 polaris 700 rmk. Its has 700 miles on it and the guy wants 4 grand. Is it a good deal? Whats the difference between the sled that says vertical edge and variable exhaust system on the hoods? Any input will be taken to seriously in my consideration of buying this sled. Thanks,
Evan H:)

Attachments

• 1113080834.jpg
    1113080834.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 31

powderpusher

Reaction score
For $4000 your stealing the sled ,i have a 01 rmk 700 ,it has to be the best sled ive ever owned,very stable,reliable,and has enough power to take you anywhere you want to go ,you wont go wrong in purchasing the 700 ,just remember ride hard or dont ride at all

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad own one it was a great machine itwas2000 R.M.K .Variable exhaust
stand for valve between exhaust and the motor all it does increase back-
pressure it open up when when your on throttle it helps to increase h.p.
The price seem all right but do your homework do your self a favor and have
pro sledhead inspect it. It may save you thousands a simple engine overhall
could cost G note .Ihope this help you out to me there never a bad to ride;)

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great sled I had 3 different 700 RMK `s never let me done. low mileage seems like a good price but have a buddy look at it with you.

Top Bottom