2002 M.C. 151 Skid

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get an aftermarket skid for an 02 Arctic Cat mountain cat 800 151 skid? Something like the timbersled setup. (Timbersled doesn't have skids for this old of model.):confused::rolleyes:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it but thats gettin to be an old ride already....Maybe save the money you were plannin to spend on aftermarket stuff and put it towards a newer m or f. Depending on condition and miles of your M.C you should be able to get around the area of 3500 (rough estimate) and if you do find a rear susp its guna cost you atleast 1000bucks there .....so thats 4500 cash.....seen some m7's goin for around the 5500 mark.

Just my :twocents:

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it but thats gettin to be an old ride already....Maybe save the money you were plannin to spend on aftermarket stuff and put it towards a newer m or f. Depending on condition and miles of your M.C you should be able to get around the area of 3500 (rough estimate) and if you do find a rear susp its guna cost you atleast 1000bucks there .....so thats 4500 cash.....seen some m7's goin for around the 5500 mark.

Just my :twocents:

You may be right. In a year or two.

Top Bottom