2 quickies

dragn

Reaction score
Ok so two quick questions. 1st on the xp, xs and xm model sleds where are u guys putting your plates as I aint excited about drilling holes unless I have too. 2nd any one been out in the prairie creek area if so how much snow

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1- only carry the paperwork 2- don't know never been there, we did 90 Kms today snow was real good

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine took his plate to a decal shop and they made a decal for his plate (was on a dirt bike) but looked exactly like his plate, no holes and removable. I keep mine in my handle bar bag.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so two quick questions. 1st on the xp, xs and xm model sleds where are u guys putting your plates as I aint excited about drilling holes unless I have too. 2nd any one been out in the prairie creek area if so how much snow
By the rcmp u must have the plate on the back or the front of the sled just like a car, I found this out when they gave me the ticket for having my plate on the side of the sled

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the rcmp u must have the plate on the back or the front of the sled just like a car, I found this out when they gave me the ticket for having my plate on the side of the sled

Depends where it is registered.
In BC and MB they only give you a sticker that you put on the side of your tunnel-no plate.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep my plate in my tunnel bag, never had an issue with the feds. Law says on the back in Alberta. Seems like one of those azzhole laws, if you are doing something you shouldn't or act like an azzhole, the cops will ticket you. (Unless they are in a bad mood or in Strathcona County then you'll get a ticket anyway) Some guys punch a hole in the snowflap and bolt or tyrap them on.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep my plate in my tunnel bag, never had an issue with the feds. Law says on the back in Alberta. Seems like one of those azzhole laws, if you are doing something you shouldn't or act like an azzhole, the cops will ticket you. (Unless they are in a bad mood or in Strathcona County then you'll get a ticket anyway) Some guys punch a hole in the snowflap and bolt or tyrap them on.
thats where I got nailed and where I don't go anymore

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i installed mine on the mud flap,been there for 4 years,its bent from comming of the sled deck but never fallen off

Top Bottom