2 More Sleeps

skins700

Reaction score
Well, after months of planning, we are days away from our trip to Valemount. Flying out of Deer Lake, NL on Wednesday morning and arriving in Kamloops, BC around noon. Then driving to Valemount from there.

Got four days of riding planned, 10, 11, 12, 13. Just hoping to find some fresh snow. The rest of the group are driving from Ft Mac.

Glen from Spindrift Motorsports is hooking me up with a sled, 2011 M8.

I'll be checking this site daily for snow updates.

Bring on the powder

Cheers

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, after months of planning, we are days away from our trip to Valemount. Flying out of Deer Lake, NL on Wednesday morning and arriving in Kamloops, BC around noon. Then driving to Valemount from there.

Got four days of riding planned, 10, 11, 12, 13. Just hoping to find some fresh snow. The rest of the group are driving from Ft Mac.

Glen from Spindrift Motorsports is hooking me up with a sled, 2011 M8.

I'll be checking this site daily for snow updates.

Bring on the powder

Cheers

Four days to ride and about seven managed areas between Valemount, McBride and Blue River. You have got some decisions to make. Have fun.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hows the snow in Renshaw right now?And how about coming in the back way?

From what i understand the back way is out due to massively thick willows and such. There is alot of snow up renshaw and they are calling for it to start snowing here this afternoon and snow for like 2-3days.

Top Bottom