WKM at the 2014 Cat demo ride in Valemount!

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
White Knuckle Motorsports will be in Valemount for the 2014Cat demo rides. Details below.

We (Cat) are organizing a 3 day DEMO RIDE on our New(lighter) 2014 ProClimb snowmobiles in Valemount B.C! Leading the ride will beAmber Holt from Backcountry Basics. Amber will be collecting data and inputfrom everyone that participates and relaying this to Arctic Cat direct. This will be our first demo ride on NEW Mountain product.

Dates:
• March 31:Arrival Sunday
• April 1st:Ride
• April 2nd:Ride
• April 3rd:Ride
• April 4th:depart

We plan to be there riding Monday and Tuesday. We will have my 2013 Evo Super Chute 300 -174 there for qualified riders along with our lightweight production build 2013 C3 equipped 800 SP162. The 800 has been running on snow all winter so if you are wondering what a carbon fiber 800 feels like this is your chance. Same deal for my 1100t, if you want to see how 300hp feels like on a PC chassis this is your opportunity.

Customers have been dying to have demo rides on new machines before they buy and Cat is doing this so come out and try the new 2014 Cats and compare to some modified ones as well. Gonna be great! I will try and get the 2014 models that will be there, it wasn't set in stone the last time I talked to the rep.

Stay tuned to this thread for ride times and location.

Sorry for the late notice but this has all been in the last couple weeks and I was in Wyoming last week.

Last edited:

dschwindt

Reaction score
Now this sounds like a good time. You sparked my interest mentioning your C3 build , do you have any pics or details on this sled. I am tossing around the idea of starting a summer project on a 2013 pro climb ltd with Belt drive turbo (Boondocker or Cutler), airframe boards and the list goes on and on and on as usual.

saskcat

Reaction score
Looking forward to riding the new ones.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
Now this sounds like a good time. You sparked my interest mentioning your C3 build , do you have any pics or details on this sled. I am tossing around the idea of starting a summer project on a 2013 pro climb ltd with Belt drive turbo (Boondocker or Cutler), airframe boards and the list goes on and on and on as usual.

The C3 has a hood, tank, and belt drive with oil delete and some other small goodies. We will also have WKR's full carbon (-110lbs +) with the Cutller 950 BB. We've done quite a few Cutler kits over the last couple years. We are working on something of our own along those lines.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

9 - 9:30 every morning

Allen Creek parking lot

Sleds:

2014: 9000 & 8000, believe a 153 on the 8000

2013: 800 & 1100's various track lengths

Would be nice to have more 2014 there but us Cat guys have to remember that this isn't just for Cat guys but for guys that have never even been on a PC chassis. No YamiCat either......

They had about 30 guys in Sicamous so it was well received.

mattsterz

Reaction score
does anybody know how these demo days work,are all the sleds going to be up top?do you take them from the parking lot?.i would hate to bring my sled and have to leave it at the truck.any info would be great.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
9-9:30 is the meeting time correct.

My understanding is there is 5-6 sleds that will get driven up by people that are there first, the rest will just follow the group up on their own and switch off where we stop.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the guys from WKM and their reps would ride them up and demo from there. I think they would want to be with their sleds and answer any questions on the hill. jmo

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
9-9:30 is the meeting time correct.

My understanding is there is 5-6 sleds that will get driven up by people that are there first, the rest will just follow the group up on their own and switch off where we stop.

People that are there first will ride what sleds there is up to the riding location is my understanding. Everyone from WKM will be on our own sleds.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Justboostit, are you the young salesman that my brother bought the 2011 M8 turbo from on thursday?

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how are the new running boards? are cutouts still a must? just want to be ahead of the game when my snowcheck shows up

Top Bottom