2 killed in avy at Lake Louis

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the avi monster doesn't discriminate, it will envelope all that don't pay attention.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
checked into the hotel on mar 4, rented a toboggan on the 9th....no one heard from them again. not reported missing until they missed their checkout on mar 14th according to the article.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding me! !? This is terrible. Makes me wonder if I should just take the track off my snowbike tomorrow. :(

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Has to be one of the saddest stories I've read so far this year.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read about it this morning. It is sad that it was unknown they were missing. But understandable. RIP.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has to be one of the saddest stories I've read so far this year.

Have to agree. I've become almost emotionally immune to most of the avy deaths we've been hearing about lately, but this one really saddened me. :(

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think many have a romantic vision of what "winter" is... chestnuts roasting.. romance.. adrenaline... snow bunnies.. whatever.. I feel we need to find the holes and fill them with education.. This won't be the last horrific snowpack year... I'll just keep on keepin on.. Devastated that we lost one in my back yard.. but we simply must reach out.. in the schools.. make everyone aware..

Top Bottom