2 cycle oil

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many members use Amsoil's intercepter 2 cycle syn. oil. I see its sells on site and would like a little feedback on the product. I just bought a Sea-Doo and the previous owner used it in the machine, did some reading and they don't reccommend changing oil's. If you order fron the M&S site can you pick it up and do they have any other products ie;15-40 Syn. Diesel oil and how much?. In my sled I use Polaris's top oil, how does the Intercepter oil compare?.:confused:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`ve been using it since I ran out of Ski-Doo`s oil. I sure Amsoil meets all the requirements for Bombardier`s machine.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We run it in all our sleds. 04 Cat 700, 03 Cat 900, 04 Doo 800... works well in all of them, and reasonably priced too.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for sure do not mix oil in there, i tried that once and fouled everything up.
what a job to get it running again

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The Amsoil Interceptor oil is great oil, clean, odorless, and does its job very well. I sell alot on the summer to peeps with 2 stroke seadoo's and alot in the winter for the sledders. It exceeds your manufacturers specs by a mile.

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron,
Do you carry the full Amsoil Line and can the product be picked up in the Sherwood Park area?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You mentioned 15w40 synthetic diesel oil..... Just a note, that 5w40 synthetic oil would be better in a diesel truck for year round oil --- you'll really notice the cold starts improvement!!!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also switched from doo synthetic to amsoil interceptor. Cheaper, does'nt burn the eyes or stink like doo oil and it passes all the highest tests for oil which i belive is JASO FC from japan. Like ron said too, it burns really clean.

Last edited:

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric,

My question was two fold, first on the intercepter oil for my Sea Doo and I,m going with it and my Buddy DFI is looking for a Amsoil dealer in the Park for the 5W-40 for his Duramax Diesel.
Thx

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Run Amsoil in everything I own...Sear by it.Great product.You won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom