1st Club Meeting Of '07-08 Season???

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Actually Ric belongs to the well known and feared "mommy's little Angels". They all ride little red trikes with fake angel wings taped to the backs of their leather jackets. Seeing a full grown guy riding around like this is a bit of a shock I know, but it is what it is!!!
:) :) :) lol

Wow Ric I didn't realize you were a Hell's angel :eek:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually Ric belongs to the well known and feared "mommy's little Angels". They all ride little red trikes with fake angel wings taped to the backs of their leather jackets. Seeing a full grown guy riding around like this is a bit of a shock I know, but it is what it is!!!
:) :) :) lol

Good one, now I can't wait to read the response!.......good luck!:D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get the man a bandaid for his hurt feeling. First meeting is a good question I think we are back to the wednesday night 3 week of september will get you a better answer soon.:confused:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys I did ask but never did get a answer to my question. Have heard we are back to Wed. nights again works way better to attendance. #1 topic what do we do about our trails? What is the vision on the future with the club and trails? We will be needing input members

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Glen,

I won't be at the meeting. It's our annual shutdown working six nights.

But I think we should work on the Lamont trail hard this year. Maybe we can work with the River Rats to make the connection. Cause if we can get to Lamont we can hook up with the Iron Horse and we are gone.

To many plants buying up land in Bruderville area.

Later
BG

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meeting wed night. Number of issues to discuss. County snowmobile meetings,snowmobile show,trail or no trail,elections and what are our options on continue as ?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well the meeting seemed to be about a few things;

- website
Moving to the snowandmud server
Getting a .ca name
Im looking into getting a .ca name today and will no more on that ealy next week. I contacted the current owners of snowangels.ca as it was owned but not used. They will get back to me shortly.

- stickers
We need to order stickers now if we want them for the show, we have 6 days left, we will order. 500 seems to be a good number

- christmas party
May be at antler lake hall, we have no caterer at the moment

- Trails
We have a south trail but the north trail has been partially taken over by oil companys to put there upgraders. What should we do next.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The current people that hold snowangels.ca decided to keep the domain. This is an organization in Hamilton that shovels seniors driveways in the winter. They were unaware of a bad link.

The only name remaining is

snow-angels.ca
snowangelsclub.ca
snowangels.biz

The snowangels.ca was only set up January 07, I knew I should of grabbed it last year. I did check but wasn't thinking

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The current people that hold snowangels.ca decided to keep the domain. This is an organization in Hamilton that shovels seniors driveways in the winter. They were unaware of a bad link.

The only name remaining is

snow-angels.ca
snowangelsclub.ca
snowangels.biz

The snowangels.ca was only set up January 07, I knew I should of grabbed it last year. I did check but wasn't thinking

HEY, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU RON!!!! DUH!!!!! LOL

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen,

We will have to hook up one of these days and scope out the trail to L.A.

Later

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that private or crown land that the oil companies are on?

As good stewards of the community, they should be willing to work together on manageing a trail. You would think anyway.

Top Bottom