1st Annual Willy Ride

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Willy comes out for a ride with some of the great folks from S&M after all we are all sledders. Besides if we keep this chit up the RCMP are gonna get us for bullying him lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta buy my fuel in AB though, just saying lol I'll buy beer in BC :)

going to have to remember this statement when we go to BC, nutts. thanks!!!! you the man.
icon10.gif

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be happy to meet up with Willy around the holidays when I'm riding in Nelson and do a "pre-scout" for the 1st annual willy ride. Complete with GPS mapping of all the sweet spots!

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Willehm just make sure the parking lot is cleaned so we don't have to chain up the Super B..............Can't wait to meet you Pal !
Sno Pro maybe just easier to meet in my yard in High River and we can load everyones sled here.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the oil in my sled !! not on the ground thanks :)

LMAO I think we should turn this into a charity ride and buy Silly Willy the volume of Encyclopedia Brittanica. They once thought the earth was flat too...Believe it or not - the oil in your sled actually does come from the ground........roger roger 10-4 good buddy? ;)

Gotta head over to the pump jack and fill up my truck and my bank account, I need some new white oakleys. Yeeee Hawwwwww!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for my new sled Willy. Patience please. Lol.

Top Bottom