1st Annual Willy Ride

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the popular riding area's becoming overcrowded it's time to branch out and discover new area's. I think its time snow and mudders band together and get out to Nelson so Willy can show us some great new area's us Albertans can frequent on a regular basis. Who's in? You coming with me Millsy?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk that's a hell of an idea. I'm in, we can invade Nelson and have a great time doing it.........
With all the popular riding area's becoming overcrowded it's time to branch out and discover new area's. I think its time snow and mudders band together and get out to Nelson so Willy can show us some great new area's us Albertans can frequent on a regular basis. Who's in? You coming with me Millsy?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Let me know I wanna go.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can carry 5 sleds and 5 peeps including me :D

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I make it to Nelson with my half ton a sled deck and two sleds without getting in too much trouble? I can always tell the popo that I know Willy!

I did that with Maxwell and the popo were automatically going to throw me in the drunk tank? wtf is up with that?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I make it to Nelson with my half ton a sled deck and two sleds without getting in too much trouble? I can always tell the popo that I know Willy!

I did that with Maxwell and the popo were automatically going to throw me in the drunk tank? wtf is up with that?

Fogs or HID's on your half ton Dale?:ignore:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet!!!! count me in but if im goin to nelson i would feel the hole trip would be a waste with a lesson or to from willy......

What you say willy will you throw on a riding clinic and maybe some of us learn some awesomeness?

what you charge for that i would say a L of grade A alberta oil sounds fair.

Top Bottom