I'm ready for the meeting!

Attachments

• AQSF.jpg
    AQSF.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 328

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha snopro it seems u and willy has a thing going on here lately!!

but in all seriousness.... Has anyone ever found Sasquatch yet?? I wanna purchase a copy of those riding photos he has of willy and lhf sledding... Last time I spoke to him he told me "willys.... *coughcough* got the best shiznitttt in province.... *coughcough* I'm sooooo fackkkked up yoooooo *cough*". Do you think he meant the best snow??? Or something ELSE? :s

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can make the trip...

Don't sled but had a beer once.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres your big chance to prove him wrong. You come out with us and we kill 2 birds with one stone. We see Willy in the flesh, we see you on a sled. Its a win win. No?

that and freak finally meet his bastard child..... lol

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank fawk nelson/castlegar is far enough away to keep the masses from riding there...I always put my BC plates on my truck in before I go into the stagging areas as well. Don't want the air let out of my tires or "go back to AB" spray painted on my truck...haha no, would never happen.

The only thing you guys need to know about Hwy #3 is that it ends at Fernie. :p

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll even give you guys a tour of the area and all Willy's secret riding spots! I think Willy spends more time on his skis than on his sled though, so doubtful you will see him at the local sledding areas.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll even give you guys a tour of the area and all Willy's secret riding spots! I think Willy spends more time on his skis than on his sled though, so doubtful you will see him at the local sledding areas.

cool i'm in for the bart tour. and again what ya building.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nelson, Castlegar, Grand Forks! All old stomping grounds! This could be a gooder...... Castlegar stinks so bad these days...

Top Bottom