1st Annual PW REVY RALLY RIDERS READ!

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have tried to arrange the sleeping arrangements the best I so we can move forward and get our deposit pd to secure the rooms. As of now it does not seem to be working out so I am going to take the next step to getting this done. Right now I have 29 people that have committed to going on our Revy Ride. They are Papafinger(4),hein racing, flyinsnow, woodies(3) Reved, sldgy, IMSICK(5), Tsnow, 900, 94FordGuy, sleddude, Twisted Boost (4) chevygirl88(3) and snowknight(2).
GlacierHouse requires a deposit totaling $4425.98 to reserve our cabins. As of now we are a several extra spots remaining. I want to keep these spots because inevitable they are going to fill. I am going to need $153 from each one of us to pay for the deposit along with your full name, email addy, mailing addy, and your phone #. You can send a check directly to me or use paypal but you will have to include extra $ to pay the charges. When we are 45 days from May 7th we are required to be pd in full. If we do not have all cabins filled by then I will drop the extras and credit all the funds we may have pd. This will be best since there are a few who are not sure if they will be joining us. All my personal info can be found on the website http://www.webjam.com/pwrevyrally?__wjStatus=New-Page

Thank you for understanding and let's get this done ASAP. Look forward to seeing you all soon Wes

If you have any ?'s please feel free to send me a pm. I will gladly answer

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally got my lodge room booked yesterday!!!!!!!! it was the VERY LAST room they had too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do have 11 extra spots including 3 lodge rooms so if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me.
Wes

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wondering...................................

......................wondering if Booster is going to be able to go to Revy!?

It has come to my attention that Chad has not yet ASKed his wife if he can come play with the boys in Revelstoke BC.

This is causing me grave concerns. Is Chad.....

1. Afraid of his wives iron grip on the check book

2. Ashamed of his dirty little secret? (being a post whore)

3. Ashamed of me and jbb?

4. Worried about people finding out his turbo RX1 is really an 84 phazer?

come clean Booster............tell us why!!!!

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

It has come to my attention that Chad has not yet ASKed his wife if he can come play with the boys in Revelstoke BC.

OMG you dirty little Biotch..... LMFAO...... Ok really it is the 84 Phazer.....................;)

9hundo

HAHAHAHAHAHA...sack up Booster:p

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

I'm still LMFAO Rever and the truth is all of the above..........hahaha:eek:;):rolleyes::d:beer:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am wondering...................................

......................wondering if booster is going to be able to go to revy!?

It has come to my attention that chad has not yet asked his wife if he can come play with the boys in revelstoke bc.

This is causing me grave concerns. Is chad.....

4. Worried about people finding out his turbo rx1 is really an 84 phazer?

Come clean booster............tell us why!!!!

ttt! Bhaaaaaa

Tsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wes.. If you read this, I will send you a check covering Andy and myself. This will also include money for tee shirts. I will pm you with names address etc. Or I can send them with the check...

T

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wes.. If you read this, I will send you a check covering Andy and myself. This will also include money for tee shirts. I will pm you with names address etc. Or I can send them with the check...

T

T,
I sent you a Pm and you are the best. Along with Reved who will be supplying us with the SWEETEST shirts ever to be worn by 30-40 peeps in the same location at once. You the man.

Anyone is welcome to join. I guess Glacier is officially booked solid for March 7th-11th so if you want a room get in touch with me and clear the moths out of your wallet because it is going to cost you dearly...LMAO..:d:d

Boost I think the real reason you may not go is because you are actually 5' 6" tall, 11 yrs old and have yet to have your 1st wet dream...BLAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Cheer and thanks for all your help,

Wes

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
T,
I sent you a Pm and you are the best. Along with Reved who will be supplying us with the SWEETEST shirts ever to be worn by 30-40 peeps in the same location at once. You the man.

Anyone is welcome to join. I guess Glacier is officially booked solid for March 7th-11th so if you want a room get in touch with me and clear the moths out of your wallet because it is going to cost you dearly...LMAO..:d:d

Boost I think the real reason you may not go is because you are actually 5' 6" tall, 11 yrs old and have yet to have your 1st wet dream...BLAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Cheer and thanks for all your help,

Wes

u fuggers just wait you and-=---- Reved......LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom