1999 Doo 600 for sale - with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok guys. Have a 1999 Doo 600 Formula for sale. It was SledderGlenn's old ride. Still a great little ditch banger.

It is still in great shape. Only rode around farm the last couple of years since I bought it from Glenn. Wife says has to go as too many around the house. (Funny - four years ago had sold everything as doctor said I likely wouldn't walk again - LOL. Now I have more sleds lying around than before!)

1999 Formula 600
7,200km (a little high - but most trail ridden my Glenn and his daughter) Still runs great
Electric start
Mechanical reverse

121" skid with 1.5" track
3 inch risers
New Rev skis
Body and seat in great shape.
Extra belt

So she is basically a fill er up and ride. I have looked around Kijiji and there are a lot of 99's for about $2,500 to $3,000. Most do not have E/S and none with reverse.

So here is the deal. I will let it go for $1,800 cash to a S & Mer. I am sure Glenn would agree that is the way it should be.

Here is the twist. My dad and a couple of his friends helped me out when I was I kid to help fuel my motorsports habit. But I never go a gimme. I worked like a dog on the farm and in the patch for all the stuff I had all through school. Made me appreciate it, take good care of it and mostly taught me a work ethic.

If you are between 13 - 17, have a job (McDonalds, on the farm, clearing snow - whatever) and are dreaming about buying a sled - I will make you a deal. If you can't afford the whole shot - $1,000 down and I will finance $1,000 over the next 10 months at 10% interest. You get the pink slip when you are done paying. Simple as that. Two provisios. Your parents have to agree and you keep your grades up.

And I don't want any negotiations on the terms. I am not going to finance the whole thing. To appreciate it you have to have something at risk. Also that is how the real world works. You don't own it until you pay for it, and if you don't have the cash - well that is why God created interest. :d

So - shoot me a pm if you are interested or know a kid that might be. Few pics below.

Skidoo600photo1.jpg Skidoo600photo2.jpg Skidoo600photo3.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow great deal, if I was in the market for another sled Id snatch that up, someone hurry thats a great deal

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I understanding this right? $1800 cash or if a 13-17year old is interested, $1000 down,plus $1000 @10% over 10 months [$100] equals $2100 total?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom