1970 Chevy Hot Rod Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same crew sittin here again today, are you waiting for the price to drop even further or wtf????

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
deano670 i learnt on here u cant sell anything to many tire kickers more yapping then money not sure if u put it on kijiji u get lots of retards on there but the price your asking will sell fast way under value i sold my race trailer 3 days on kijiji it works good luck on the sale

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its there to for the same price. Not sure what the deal is as to why it wont sell.:beer:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your not asking enuff for it so everyone thinks there is something wrong with it i do the same thing wondering why its so cheap :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got boost is right Deano. Sometimes to cheap will scare everyone off. They probably think the motor is pooched or something.:dunno:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant even find your ad on kijiji deano, write up and category change may be in order...

I had this same problem when I listed my 2004 Dodge Cummins. I'd pay $3 to bump the ad to the top but within a couple hours it was already 20-some pages back. Best thing to do is spend the $30 and make it stay on the front page for a week. Nice truck though Deano, I hope someone comes along a snatches up that wicked deal!!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you found it, now buy it LOL. Lets sell this truck this weekend

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
So you found it, now buy it LOL. Lets sell this truck this weekend

set up another email addy,
post it in general truck section rather than classic, set your location to edmonton, set you post to be listed in edmonton area rather than just edmonton add classic and custom in your title

wonder if peeps dont understand it can be a daily driver cause of the boots on the back??

those my tips, hope ya get more views and sell it deano..

maybe pic of your stag mixed in as well with the kijiji ad? i can send them to ya...hahhaha

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
set up another email addy,
post it in general truck section rather than classic, set your location to edmonton, set you post to be listed in edmonton area rather than just edmonton add classic and custom in your title

wonder if peeps dont understand it can be a daily driver cause of the boots on the back??

those my tips, hope ya get more views and sell it deano..

maybe pic of your stag mixed in as well with the kijiji ad? i can send them to ya...hahhaha

just post em up!!!

good tips agree'd

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having the same trouble. Have my 69 cougar convertible listed. No serious offers just lots of kijiji keyboard heros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom