1970 Chevy Hot Rod Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still in high school?????...WTF??........I'm in my 40's......I love the truck.......what's your point??

hmm u polarisdragon? otherwise why u postin such dribble unless ur lookin to start somethin.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are getting to be an angry older gentleman. Us posting here keeps it at the top. Better than him having to post ttt.....every three days to keep it at the top, and get people pissed off with him for bumping it. If it was bothering dean that much he would have told us to fawk off or get mods to lock the thread.

hmm whatever, sounds more like yer makin fun than being serious, but u do as u like, i'm thinkin there is better way to bring it to the top other than offering beer. otherwise if u think it is helping go for it, ur the boss.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
way to heavy for a dragger, way to low for daily use, looks like it would lighten it's load (as in body parts at every parking lot) just driving.

no just you guys are making a mockery of his truck. if yer not interested why ya dickin him around

Does you brain ever hear what your mouth is saying?

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This getting almost as funny as "Bro-ner" which is what i think you all have for the truck. Its not as low as it looks, granted you have to watch out for holes and speed bumps, to heavy for a dragger well my friend i beg to differ. Last run granted was quite some time ago the old beast pulled an 11.6 out of the hat which MOST people have NO idea how fast that really is in the 1/4. None the less keep posting, we are at the top boys we are at the top LOL:cool:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This getting almost as funny as "Bro-ner" which is what i think you all have for the truck. Its not as low as it looks, granted you have to watch out for holes and speed bumps, to heavy for a dragger well my friend i beg to differ. Last run granted was quite some time ago the old beast pulled an 11.6 out of the hat which MOST people have NO idea how fast that really is in the 1/4. None the less keep posting, we are at the top boys we are at the top LOL:cool:

Holy crap. My hemi runs 16.0 in the 1/4.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My Shelby is supposed to run low 12's in the quarter. Thats pretty fast.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

11.6? holy chit. You put that truck on a diet and add a little bit of power and you could be running high 10s

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11.6? holy chit. You put that truck on a diet and add a little bit of power and you could be running high 10s

Set of aluminum heads and some race fuel should do it LOL. Its a pretty cool truck. When we tubbed it we actually mounted a nova diff housing in it for a couple reasons, the biggest was to keep the frame in all original condition and then added a set of transfer bars kinda like a wheelie stopper. It sticks really well. The camel bump 202 heads are awesome the just dont disipate enough heat which is a killer for detonation combined with almost 8000rpm and some timing.

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Set of aluminum heads and some race fuel should do it LOL. Its a pretty cool truck. When we tubbed it we actually mounted a nova diff housing in it for a couple reasons, the biggest was to keep the frame in all original condition and then added a set of transfer bars kinda like a wheelie stopper. It sticks really well. The camel bump 202 heads are awesome the just dont disipate enough heat which is a killer for detonation combined with almost 8000rpm and some timing.

You put a lumpy cam in?

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its lumpy enough to know it has one LOL went more to the duration side of things to keep the engine respectably street friendly. Full solid mech roller valve train as well yadda yadda the list goes on and on. th 350 3000 stall conv full manual valve body. Didnt you read the add ?????? LOL

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And as i say every friday i will be around this weekend for any lookers 780 717 4314. Thanks for keeping the thread alive fella's:cool::beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom