1970 Chevy Hot Rod Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a sub 12 second vehicle for your askin price would be a chritmas present, as u couldn't build a like vehicle from scratch for that kind of money. used to hear a few years ago that speed costs money, how fast ya want to go? with all the posting here, thought it would have sold.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a sub 12 second vehicle for your askin price would be a chritmas present, as u couldn't build a like vehicle from scratch for that kind of money. used to hear a few years ago that speed costs money, how fast ya want to go? with all the posting here, thought it would have sold.

Well as many of my customers say " It costs money to be cool" im really not sure why its still sitting in my garage and not someone elses???? Its a tough sell i guess middle of the road truck. Its not a rust bucket with wheels and an engine, yet its not a show truck either.I dunno??????????

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well as many of my customers say " It costs money to be cool" im really not sure why its still sitting in my garage and not someone elses???? Its a tough sell i guess middle of the road truck. Its not a rust bucket with wheels and an engine, yet its not a show truck either.I dunno??????????

looks lie a driving vehicle, one yer not afraid to get a few bugs on, seems like a lot of for sale stuff has been sitting, but for the money your asking i'd a thought that it would be gone after the first post. the style of yer ride should appeal to the younger crowd, myself i'm a nova, chevelle, dart swinger, gto fan, cars i grew up on. would have loved to have your running gear in a 66 chevlle i had. but the crusher had it's way.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not a fan of trailer queens and this truck is not one of them. Sure surprised the shat out of a couple mustangs and a brand new camaro on the weekend.;)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got an eye awaking one time from an old guy in a caddy, sure layed one hell of a strip of rubber on a light, from that point i tried never to under estimate anyone.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did i mention i want this truck sold before the week is over. Let me put it this way, I'm firm at $6000.00 will obviously accept more for it though. LOL. And i wont be here much this aft as i get to deal with insurance adjuster and a sewer flooded basement. But i will have my cell 780 717 4314

Last edited:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the five of you in this thread really should just buy the truck.;)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swatter you still sittin here. I know you want this truck and you know it to. You know the deal just come get it and quit being so damn cheap.:beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swatter you still sittin here. I know you want this truck and you know it to. You know the deal just come get it and quit being so damn cheap.:beer:

talked to a guy today he was havin the same selling trouble and he wanted more. may be the economy?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
confusing to say the least. a guy could do a few drags and earn some money and end up with a free truck.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well with the sewer backup we had in our basement last sat which completely destroyed the whole basement, i wont be having much time for drag racing :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom