165 Alpha gets weighed

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard the Platty's definitely tow 25% better and haul more payload to the order of 33.33% I think it's the air conditioned seats that makes it a better work truck.

Can probably buy a nicely outfitted F-3fitty for less than a Platty'd out F-150.... But keep doing you Alberta you got your douche buddies fooled, your gold digging wife, and your old high school gym teacher thinks you are smart and successful... It all comes crashing down when the D.O.T. waves you into the scales or pulls you over on the Rogers Pass; why? Because those guys are the geeks in high school that you bullied who couldn't make the grade in RCMP school so they went on to be traffic DOT cops, and trust me they ain't impressed by trim and chrome they will hammer down the word of the law to the T, and bust another bully white glass duche jock to the full extent of highways ability.

Have fun in half a truck.

Baraaaaap Obama.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard the Platty's definitely tow 25% better and haul more payload to the order of 33.33% I think it's the air conditioned seats that makes it a better work truck.

Can probably buy a nicely outfitted F-3fitty for less than a Platty'd out F-150.... But keep doing you Alberta you got your douche buddies fooled, your gold digging wife, and your old high school gym teacher thinks you are smart and successful... It all comes crashing down when the D.O.T. waves you into the scales or pulls you over on the Rogers Pass; why? Because those guys are the geeks in high school that you bullied who couldn't make the grade in RCMP school so they went on to be traffic DOT cops, and trust me they ain't impressed by trim and chrome they will hammer down the word of the law to the T, and bust another bully white glass duche jock to the full extent of highways ability.

Have fun in half a truck.

Baraaaaap Obama.

They still make 1/2 ton trucks?

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Video must be downloading for 598 lbs....

Xmrider163

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Video must be downloading for 598 lbs....

Parts still being installed and haven’t found a scale yet. Don’t own one. Should be all wrapped up end of Monday. Missing my seat still so I don’t think I’ll hit the 598 number.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Point... I will weigh my Sidewinder as is this weekend my guess it’s gonna come in @ 598 lbs... Also I will be weighing my Alpha 165 and it may have turbo by then.. may but not sure.
Was more curious to see Mr Kibbels weights. Would like to see the weight of his turbo Alpha compared to his 598 lb sidewinder. Can’t wait to see the results.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ready...

Attachments

• D48DDCD6-1B21-45B8-A7CF-8144B1481AE7.jpg
    D48DDCD6-1B21-45B8-A7CF-8144B1481AE7.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 226
Top Bottom