165 Alpha gets weighed

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might as well just call it “custom” at this point. With all the brand names on this thing sounds like highest bidder gets the brand rights

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Who was in charge of this. Cause neither one of those skeedues is right full.Just checked them today and I'm pretty sure they haven't been ridden.
Did an impartial inspector actually verify every machine was full of gas and oil?

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who was in charge of this. Cause neither one of those skeedues is right full.Just checked them today and I'm pretty sure they haven't been ridden.

Snowchuk said they we're full. Checked all the sleds himself...and he's a cat guy so that makes it legit.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Simple math Cat Rider guy...They were unloaded and then loaded on the truck. You should know that the mileage outta them sucks...well after all the smack talk about milimeters of gas per tank per sled. mystery solved!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I showed up late so I'm just curious. Them separatist concocted POS's seemed kinda light on fuel and I heard the Alpha tank was overflowing. Wouldn't want to accuse anyone of trying to rig weights or anything.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BTW.. what are you doing sniffing around those Doo's? Do I sense ENVY? Go help snowchuk add more black silicon around his intake screens. LOL

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, major development here.. Did anyone witness the doo driving straight off the truck or did it put on a few km fuel burn trip before the scales??

Top Bottom