165 Alpha gets weighed

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just from shopping at the store.

Thought it was funny cause he looks embarrassed that he bought a cat lol.

I know the feeling.
Ya, he's a doo guy

But without mountain park ( I worked on his 850 a lot lol), he's stuck to banner and they suck ball sack, so he switched brands for the getting actual service

Just like I might end up doing

minnow10

Reaction score
Ya, he's a doo guy

But without mountain park ( I worked on his 850 a lot lol), he's stuck to banner and they suck ball sack, so he switched brands for the getting actual service

Just like I might end up doing

10K? HEE HEE customer asks, Why are you selling? Just updating, it has been good!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Can we please stay on topic here. Kitchen appliances and some guys beat up 850 that's for sale can be discussed elsewhere. This thread is about getting together on Sunday to drink beer and weigh sleds.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Can we please stay on topic here. Kitchen appliances and some guys beat up 850 that's for sale can be discussed elsewhere. This thread is about getting together on Sunday to drink beer and weigh sleds.

Oh my..............What is many numbers doing??? This is a different twist!

FYI, it was FireBall, Beer, and weighing sleds.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This coming from the biggest thread derailer since forums were invented,....:boxing:

On a side note,. guys up in Alaska weighed all the sleds,.. I will try to see if they posted the results on youtube,.. it was only on Facecrack about a couple hours ago,..

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much of a surprise poo is lighter.
Alpha and Doo are closer than I thought they would be.

So what add 25lbs for a 3” 16x track machine? I guess we’ll find out for sure Sunday providing those sleds are all RTR fueled and lubed as well.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who like ready to ride weights no fuel it goes like this.
G4 494 lbs
Alpha 470 lbs
850 patriot 441 lbs

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But for Polaris it adds a chain case, so it’s not moot there. lol

But that is only rotational mass.. so not really HP,.. -/+ 2lbs,.. add a BMP Velocity can at 171HP its moot

Where is your sled camp,.. will come have a beer this year,.. seeing I know about 50% of everyone,.. just remember drunk me is not the same as sober me.

Top Bottom