16 Years Later

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my last Arctic Cat was a 1992 550 EXT Special; but today I finished off a deal for Don's Speed Parts' M8 Demo. Where do we keep the litter box around here?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have a bit more beer drinkin' energy left at the end of the day now. The big RT pretty much kicked my a$$ by the end of the day. I'm sure I'll miss the power at times; but I won't miss throwing around the extra weight. :beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SO, YOU'LL BE PLAYING WITH THE LITTLE BOYS AGAIN, EH?? WON'T BE MARKING UP WITH US 1000RT'S ANYMORE, AND ESPECIALLY THE TURBO'S!!!! LOL............. ENJOY THE NEW CAT~ :p:beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO, YOU'LL BE PLAYING WITH THE LITTLE BOYS AGAIN, EH?? WON'T BE MARKING UP WITH US 1000RT'S ANYMORE, AND ESPECIALLY THE TURBO'S!!!! LOL............. ENJOY THE NEW CAT~ :p:beer:

I'm not proud; I'll poach your track if it comes down to it.;)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

I'm Not Proud; I'll Poach Your Track If It Comes Down To It.;)

Yea, It Was Fun Pounding With You Guys, For The Short Time We Did... The 1000rt's Bangin' On A Few Hills!... Your New Kitty Should Get You Where Ya Wanna Go, And They Doo Pretty Good With A Few Little Mods......

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just talked to the guy at DSP that tweaked the demo I bought. D&D y-pipe, D&D can, D&D intake (drops 8-9 lbs off the nose of the sled), and a 3" bar riser. Sure looking forward to the next beer in the trailers at the end of a day of snow shreddin' now!!!!:d:beer::beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
After riding this lighter sled you'll have the energy to hold the beer at the end of the day...we will bring Stomp'n Tom to listen too...lol
I just talked to the guy at DSP that tweaked the demo I bought. D&D y-pipe, D&D can, D&D intake (drops 8-9 lbs off the nose of the sled), and a 3" bar riser. Sure looking forward to the next beer in the trailers at the end of a day of snow shreddin' now!!!!:d:beer::beer:

Top Bottom