16"x2.5x154 camo extreme VS stock XP 163

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In 2008, there was an issue with the bumper bolts. They had hex bolts with sharp edges..Pan head socket screws were the fix.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just for comparison....I measured the lugs on my buddies new Pro RMK 163 which is listed as a 2.4" lug track....it measures 2.25. He didn't look impressed. :d

Maybe the measure the lugs from the inside of the track????
Polaris measures the lug plus the width of the main track. you do this on a 2.5 camo and it will measure 2.5.

zeeberg7

Reaction score
Yes, I have a 2008 XP 154 and i had issues with the track lugs rubbing off on both sides of the track.

the fix was the pan headbumper bolts.

I am looking to go to the 2.5" non ported as my stock track failed on me.

Was looking at going to 163X2.5 but it is quite a significant change in capital after tunnel and rail extensions.

What do you guys think about drivers? would it be benefitial to upgrade to those extroverts? or are the stock ones good enough?

Thanks guys great thread!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock ones will work but extros are worth tge coin and work well. Stock ones will wear out ffaster with the larger track. I've got a few stockers at the shop that are worn out a bit on one side with stock track and a few thousand km.

zeeberg7

Reaction score
Great thanks. I am pushing 2500km on mine so I am sure it would probably be benefitial to put the new drivers on to be safe.

Top Bottom