154 3" track

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like it says can a guy buy a 154 3" track yet cause I think the 15 free ride turbo with this track would be fun

From mooseknuckle sledding lodge

I've been thinking the same thing most of the winter.

I don't think you can get a 154 3" but you can get a 156 3" and either move the skid back or put bigger wheels on the rear axle to make up for the extra length.

If I were to do it I would go with bigger rear wheels as it takes the kick out if the stock rails and helps a lot with wheeling.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen a freeride with the 156 3". Bolts on. He used bigger wheels. Thing would rip with him on it. He had the front end up in the air a lot but that can be controlled with the throttle.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can I find info on how to do that? Do you need different drivers gearing wheels ? Is it worth all the effort?

rooster 54

Reaction score
The track is a Camoplast 156x16x3.
You have to put a bigger back wheel and a smaller sproket in front to make room for the 3 inch paddles.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Ordeed the free ride 154 now to get all the things on order need the narrow kit with raptor shocks and the. The 3" track pull drivers and have new pressed on mountain magic helped me with my saffari to 09 skid upgrade so I can get them to order the custom drivers I will need and press them on there may be a few othe little things bug it will be ready to rip by nov can't wait

From mooseknuckle sledding lodge

Top Bottom