14 Grizz 700 skid plates

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a new 2014 Grizz and I need skid plates. I was thinking Ricochet or Yamaha GYTR. Does anyone know where I can get Ricochet skid plates in Edmonton I looked at ordering from the web site but it looks like they ship with UPS and they add huge markups at the boarder called broker fees. Or a Canadian company I can order them from. I can get the GTYR's here but they cost more and don't look as good.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 on rapid. I've only ever used the GYTR skids, but have never heard a complaint about the Ricochet ones either. If I had one complaint about the GYTR skids (other than the price) it would be that the a-arm guards don't stay tight for very long so they rattle like a mofo - don't know if the Ricochet a-arm guards are better or not. If you get the GYTR ones, throw out the allen style bolts that come with it and replace them with something you can put a wrench on 'cause those allen bolts are nearly impossible to get off without stripping after a few months.

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never had a problem with the a arm guards coming loose on my ricochets. They do come with those Allen type bolts also so like whoDEANie says get rid of them right away and use regular bolts. Very hard to get them out. I found out the hard way.

Last edited:

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys I will give rapid revolutions a call

Top Bottom